Monday, February 19, 2007

Confused?!

Sometimes I wonder if I even have a right to have this fashion blog, because obviously fashion is a matter of taste. The problem is of course, every one thinks they have taste. I sometimes wonder if I am in a delusional bubble, if in fact, I actually have horrendous taste and everybody has been too kind to tell me. All these thoughts came to me when I went through Gareth Pugh's show. Maybe I'm just a complete bore, but I have no idea why people are so hyped up about his work. I know this is his most wearable collection so far, but I am going to be completely blunt: Gareth, you make some pretty ugly clothes! I have taken the liberty of already posting some of his more "wearable" items....



I'm really scatching my head, while trying to find some inner beauty here, but I guess I'm too stupid, because I just don't see it......

The only thing I thought I would wear in the whole collection was this....



And it almost looks like something Ralph Lauren would make....Pugh and all his fans probably want to hunt me down right now. Haha!

No comments: