Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Preggars!!!!

Yes, unfortunately, this is the THIRD time, yes you've read it, THIRD time someone has pointed out to me that I'm pregnant, when I am merely fat. C'mon, as women, we have a right to have a leeway of 10 pounds, RIGHT? I am human after all, and I am a foodie. I must have been in starvation mode for six months when I was away from home, because boy, is the food good back in this great city. I am in awe of women who are obsessed with calorie counting and making sure they can fit in their -000 sized clothing, because I guess I'd rather have a little back fat than miss out on life's abundant cuisine. It got me thinking though. What would I wear if I was pregnant, or at least when I'm pretending to be pregnant (because I'm seriously thinking about telling everyone I am so I can avoid a "shiiit....i'm sorry")?

I'd probably look like this, because I love stripes.....!!



No matter how pregnant I become I would never look this this....



Or this....



Man, they make me worry about their babies......

No comments: